Good Morning Viet Nam

Monday, December 13, 2004

Bottomless Pit

Yeah, that's me. For some reason I am shocking Asians left and right with the amount of food I eat. Even Cindy is amazed. The food is excellent here and I just can't get enough. Luckily I haven't lost my bionic metabolism and think I look relatively the same. My clothes still fit, at least. Typical evening, Cindy and I order dinner. My "entree" is fine for a starter. Cindy is finished eating. I order another entree. The waiter sends me looks of shock and awe as I attempt to finish it. Waiter clears plates and I send Cindy the signal letting her know that I am too embarassed to ask for the dessert menu myself, but really want something sweet. Cindy asks about dessert. I finish my dessert, and the other half of Cindy's that Cindy didn't order. Case closed. I walk away hoping that I won't get severe hunger pangs before bed, but half the time usually do.

1 Comments:

At 2:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

My guess is that you are either pregnant or have a tapeworm. If it is the former, congratulations.
--BGF

 

Post a Comment

<< Home