Good Morning Viet Nam

Sunday, October 24, 2004

Houston We've Made Contact

Hello! Wanted to give a quick shout to say that I am alive. Survived the plane trip thanks to my plane buddies. Amazing how chatting can make anything go faster. Going to keep this brief because I am beyond exhaustion, but have already plunged into the culture. So much for making a slow transition. Have already drunk the water and eaten some authentic food, and so far so good. Maybe I have some superpowered immune system, here's hoping. Good Night.

3 Comments:

At 6:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Minty,
So glad you made it!
I am eagerly waiting
fun stories.
Jill

 
At 6:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Mintos -

Glad that you arrived safely! Can't wait to hear about your adventures. Sorry we didn't get a chance to chat before you left!

Talk soon, Liz

 
At 8:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Minty. Michelle Becker here. But...I'm NOT in Australia. I'm in New Zealand. However, Simon and I are thinking of going to Vietnam or Laos or somewhere next year and bike around, so we will have to hook up somehow here in the southern hemisphere. Keep us all updated. Good to know you made it there safely -- and I agree that long flights always need to have 'buddies'. You have to make the many hours pass somehow! :) Take care of yourself. Do you still think you have a stomach of steel??!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home