Good Morning Viet Nam

Sunday, November 07, 2004

Pummeling

Hey All! Just got back from the beach and am sporting some killer tan lines. Mui Ne was the perfect escape from hectic Saigon and I am in total denial now that I am back in the tourist district, otherwise known as my home. We stayed in these awesome bungalows that came complete with mosquito nets! Very quaint and charming. The beach was nice and relaxing. I wanted to totally relax and splurged for a $2 massage on the beach. The only thing that made my pummeling relaxing was the atmosphere. Having sand and oil rubbed all over my sunburnt back felt awesome. They even pummelled my head! Those crazy natives. Off to do some highly overrated homework.
Ciao.

2 Comments:

At 7:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds nice!
JKS

 
At 11:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Minty,
Glad to hear all is well- the beach sounds nice about now... just before we will get our first big freeze here later this week.
Take care and keep the updates coming. -Heather C.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home