Good Morning Viet Nam

Thursday, November 04, 2004

Sunday Syndrome

Hey Kids! Just wanted to thank you all for your emails and thoughts. Sunday syndromes suck and they affect me every week. You think I would figure out the pattern as well as a means of coping, but I haven't yet. On a good note, Carrie also suffers from Sunday syndrome, so at least I have a partner in crime to commiserate with and keep me in line. Has been a fun filled week of adjustment, but I can honestly say that right now I am in a good place. Did yoga this week and have met someone to smack the tennis ball around with as well. So my city-cabin fever is gradually subsiding. Each day gets better and better. I'm liking it here more and more. And I am so fortunate to have found a great base of support here just as my base of support back in the States. Off to the beach this weekend and that should be a perfect getaway. Off to class. Ciao. and much much love. Will try to blog more regularly soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home