Good Morning Viet Nam

Saturday, December 25, 2004

Merry Thailand

Merry Merry one and all! Hope everyone is enjoying the egg nog and football! Just wanted to let you all know that I am thoroughly digging Bangkok. Such a refreshing change of pace to Vietnam. Don't think I will be returning anytime soon. Love it there, but love my freedom more. Talk about complete 180. Thank God. For a minute, thought I might be home a hell of a lot sooner than I had planned. Lots of good memories and friends, and that is all one can ask for. So off to the beach tomorrow. Can't wait. Then after New Years plan on travelling up north to Chiang Mai and Pai and maybe I'll even be inspired to look for a job. Keep those fingers crossed! Bangkok is great, but don't really think the big city scene, anywhere, is really my scene. But stay tuned. Who knows, maybe in 2005 I will actually have a temporary-permanent address! Here's hoping. Hope you all are well and are enjoying the warmth of your cozy sweaters! I'll be thinking of you as the perspiration beads appear on my upper lip and I reach for my beer to cool me down! Over and out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home