Good Morning Viet Nam

Friday, October 15, 2004

Welcome

Hello All! Thanks for checking in and welcome to my blog. Things are busy in my final days in KC. I can't believe that I will be leaving in a week. It will be a very tough good-bye, but I am looking forward to the adventure ahead. Speaking of, to get updated on my latest adventures on the other side of the world, just click onto this link and enjoy the stories. I will do my best to record all of my adventures. I will be keeping my yahoo account. You can send me an email through this page as well. Regardless of how you do it, I would love to know what is happening in your lives. I wish you all the best this year and look forward to our future communications. The next posting will be coming from Viet Nam, most likely on the 25th. Ciao.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home