Good Morning Viet Nam

Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Attention Please....

That's right sports fans, I have an announcement, more like a plea, to make. My Plaza apartment is still vacant and desperately in need of a tenant to love and care for it. Could you please keep your ears open for anyone in the KC area who is in need of some housing?! Have posted yet another add on Craig'slist and all of the details can be found on this link, http://kansascity.craigslist.org/apa/59936810.html.

Am bummed that I didn't think subletting was such a great idea in October, but thought surely it would find a new owner soon. 4 months later I now realize that I overlooked the small fact that winter in KC is never the ideal time to move. But spring is just around the corner and I know someone will be enjoying my old pad soon, I can just feel it. Thanks for your help!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home