Good Morning Viet Nam

Tuesday, January 25, 2005

Hot Apple Pai A La Mode

Loving my piece! Yep, still chillin' in my bamboo bungalow by the river. Speaking of, I need to make a correction as to my previous post. I originally stated that my bungalow was a 4 x 5 foot room on stilts, which is infact wrong. If that were true that would mean I would have to sleep doubled over, which I don't. So I measured and took great detail to report that the approximate measurements of my bungalow is now 7x7 feet. Didn't want you all to have the wrong visual image while you are staring off into space at work wishing you were here. And speaking of visual images, it is my February resolution to actually upload some photos so you all know that I am really over here in SE Asia and haven't holed myself up in my basement for the past 3 months. My New Year's resolution is to have a monthly resolution. January's was to actually finish my Postmascards, which surprisingly enough didn't happen. Therefore February has 2 resolutions, postcards and photos. It's going to be a big month! So what have I been up to since my last post besides blowing off actually writing postcards?.......

2 Comments:

At 3:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looking forward to you posting pictures, particularly if they relate to your Oct 30 entry re: Nudity.
--BGF

 
At 4:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are not right. I am assured. Write to me in PM, we will communicate.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home